Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 05:58:27 UTC

I'm now a dad !

On Tuesday 27th of March at 11am I became the proud father of our first
child, a baby girl, Jasmine Mae Sisson, weighing 3.6 kilos ( 7.92 pounds).

Lisa and Jasmine are doing well, although now very tired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_F14GWYzZs

Regards,
John

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Congratulations John! I wish you and your family nothing but happiness.

Gianny

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!! She is indeed so cute.

--
Sean Qiu

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation to you and Lisa !
Jasmine is very cute :-)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats to you and Lisa, John !  The baby is adorable.

Cheers
Prasad

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by Rakesh Midha <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!! Fun begins here

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Very cool, congratulations !!!

Thanks,
Tim McConnell

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Wonderful news!  I wish you all the joy in the world!

david jencks

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats John. It was fun watching the just born :)

- Shiva

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Congratulations!   What a cutie!

Regards,
Alan

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by Christopher Blythe <cj...@gmail.com>.
Congrats John!!! Best wishes and may the "force" be with you! ;-)

Chris

Re: I'm now a dad !

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.