Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by guangyuan wang <wa...@apache.org> on 2020/10/14 00:48:09 UTC

It's my pleasure to introduce myself to you

Hello, everyone.
My name is Guangyuan Wang.  I'm a java software engineer and also an Apache
committer. As I am very interested in SQL optimizer, I'd like to join the
calcite community. To contribute to the community is my honor.
Thank you.

Best Wishes

Guangyuan Wang

Re: It's my pleasure to introduce myself to you

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
I have given you contributor permissions in jira. You should be able to
assign issues to yourself now.

Francis

Posted by guangyuan wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Francis Chuang

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Hey Guangyuan,

Posted by guangyuan wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Hello Danny Chan
Thank you for your suggestions, It is very useful for me, I'd like to
follow these steps.

Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com> 于2020年10月14日周三 下午3:14写道:

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by guangyuan wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Hello Alessandro Solimando
Thank you for your suggestion, I'll look up labels ("newbie", "beginner",
"starter", "easyfix") in Jira.

Best Wish
Guangyuan Wang

Alessandro Solimando <al...@gmail.com> 于2020年10月14日周三