Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Baheti, Abhishek" <ab...@indcon.com> on 2006/10/24 19:40:32 UTC

Problem with OJB when other application is deployed

Hello
We are using OJB 1.0 with SunONE Application server 7. Now the problem we
are facing is each time anyother application is deployed , our application
fails to work till the server is restarted and then works perfectly .
Any Help is appreciated
Thanks and Regards
Abhi

Re: Problem with OJB when other application is deployed

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Abhi,

Baheti, Abhishek wrote:
> Hello
> We are using OJB 1.0 with SunONE Application server 7. Now the problem we
> are facing is each time anyother application is deployed , our application
> fails to work till the server is restarted and then works perfectly .
> Any Help is appreciated

Could it be a class loader issue? Do you use any shared libraries in
your web-app (libraries put in the server classpath or shared libraries
folder) or do you include all libraries used by ojb in your web-app.war
file?

regards,
Armin