Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Thomas Wolf <tj...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/29 04:05:07 UTC

does JIRA support votes?

Just curious as this was a useful feature in Bugzilla that gave the community a way to voice in what was important to them.

I haven’t been involved in other Apache projects either, so I wonder how others decide on priorities?  Maybe it’s whatever developers feel like contributing?

tom

Re: does JIRA support votes?

Posted by Brett Ryan <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes, jira supports votes and watchers, both independently.