Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Umesh Chaudhary <um...@jci.com> on 2014/03/19 08:55:46 UTC

How to turn off the debug mode of Thrift Server

Hi,
Can somebody tell me tha how Can I Turn off the Debug Mode of thrift Server.
Whenever I try to get data from One of my thift servers it shows me lots of debug messages, it is dealing with.

Please share some command(if any) so that I can turn it off.

Re: How to turn off the debug mode of Thrift Server

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
How about try set "log4j.rootLogger=INFO"?

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: How to turn off the debug mode of Thrift Server

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.