Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Daniel Mateus Pires <dm...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/16 11:04:12 UTC

[Kubernetes][1.10.7] XCom extraction fails on KubernetesPodOperator + KubernetesExecutor

Hi there,

I recently upgraded our set up of Airflow from 1.10.6 to 1.10.7, and I was
surprised to find that the XCom sidecar is not created along the "base" pod
using KubernetesPodOperator on top of KubernetesExecutor

As a result the KubernetesPodOperators using do_xcom_push=True fail; this
was not an issue in 1.10.6

Note that this is not an issue running KubernetesPodOperators on top of a
LocalExecutor

Re: [Kubernetes][1.10.7] XCom extraction fails on KubernetesPodOperator + KubernetesExecutor

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.
I think this is related to a bug that Daniel (cc'd) solved.

Regards,
Kaxil

Posted by Daniel Mateus Pires <dm...@gmail.com>.