Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu> on 2008/03/17 14:51:00 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE]: Pluto 1.1.5 Release

+1 - 3
  0 - 0
-1 - 0

With three plus ones, the vote passes.  I'll work on getting the
artifacts moved to the distributions sites.

Thanks everyone for testing,
Elliot

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE]: Pluto 1.1.5 Release

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.
I just updated the m2 repo and the distribution site with the 1.1.5
release.  After the mirrors catch up I'll shoot out the announcement.