Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Evandro Grezeli <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 01:33:15 UTC

CSV Config Behavior

Fellows,

A simple question, does the csv data set use each row of a file for each
thread? If i have 100 threads, executing it in a 100 times loop, for each
time a thread execute does it will use an unique row from a CSV file? (in a
situation where my pool have more than 1 thousand rows)

Thanks in advance.

--
Atenciosamente
Regards

Re: CSV Config Behavior

Posted by Evandro Grezeli <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the confirmation!

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:27 AM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes
>
> On 02/07/2009, Evandro Grezeli <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Fellows,
> >
> >  A simple question, does the csv data set use each row of a file for each
> >  thread? If i have 100 threads, executing it in a 100 times loop, for
> each
> >  time a thread execute does it will use an unique row from a CSV file?
> (in a
> >  situation where my pool have more than 1 thousand rows)
> >
> >  Thanks in advance.
> >

> >  --
> >  Atenciosamente
> >  Regards