Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yuriy Ivanov <iv...@offshorecreations.com.ua> on 2005/12/02 10:37:40 UTC

[m2] include additional report to the site

Hello,

I have tests and reports for surefire plugin. How can I include junit report
in my site ?

Also how can I add pdm report to the site?

Not clear where and what should I insert in pom.xml. In site.xml I already
added ${reports} tag.

Best Regards,

Yuri Ivanov

E-Mail:  <ma...@offshorecreations.com.ua>
ivanov@offshorecreations.com.ua.

MSN:  <ma...@yahoo.com> yura_ivanov2000@yahoo.com

ICQ: 147038971

Re: [m2] include additional report to the site

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.
Hi there,

I believe that this is already fixed in the SVN

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-100

regards,
-allan

Posted by Yuriy Ivanov <iv...@offshorecreations.com.ua>.