Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/13 22:10:22 UTC

Java 8 Migration ready for merge, status Microprofile

Hi all

in the *java8* branches on our repositories you will find a complete source
tree based on Java 8. Additionally in the sandbox now vertx integration and
microprofile support are included.

Regarding Microprofile (sandbox) I copied over most of the tests from the
TCK, so we should be compliant with the TCK exception one test (currently
annotated with @Ignore), which produces AmbigousResolutionException. This
looks strange to me, since the @Producer method actually is annotated with
the @ConfigProperty qualifier... can anybody have a look at this?
Anyway we should check that by running the tests with the TCK profile
activated as well, but these tests should really run first ;)

J Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

  [image: GeeCON] [image: JSD_Speaker_2017]

Re: Java 8 Migration ready for merge, status Microprofile

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
+1 Thought the same ;)

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Hi,