Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Morten Primdahl <mo...@caput.com> on 2000/05/11 10:55:46 UTC

Detecting browser from a producer

Hi, after looking at the source, it seems to me, that
the only place there's a reference to the Browsers
object, is within the Engine. How come there's no
reference in the Manager? Within my producer,
I want to be able to determine the browser and set
the appropriate xsl document. Can I accomplish this
without adding it to the Manager? (ie. changing
the Manager.java file). What am I missing?

Thanks

Morten

--
Morten Primdahl		Caput ApS	Tel +45 33 12 24 42
morten@caput.com	Nygade 6	Fax +45 33 91 24 42

Re: Detecting browser from a producer

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Morten Primdahl wrote:

> Hi, after looking at the source, it seems to me, that
> the only place there's a reference to the Browsers
> object, is within the Engine. How come there's no
> reference in the Manager? Within my producer,
> I want to be able to determine the browser and set
> the appropriate xsl document. Can I accomplish this
> without adding it to the Manager? (ie. changing
> the Manager.java file). What am I missing?

you're the first that asked for this, anyway, I just added this ability
to CVS

just add

  manager.setRole("browsers", browsers);

in Engine.java [line 180]