Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Melanie Courtot <co...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2006/12/17 21:21:37 UTC

Re: Axis 1.4 : Can we change the serializer/deserializer in WSDL2Java?

Hi,

I didn't find either any options to do that using wsdl2java.

I'm using a token replacement with ant:
<!-- =================================================================== -->
<!-- Replacement of the Axis serializer by the Castor serializer         -->
<!-- =================================================================== -->
    <target name="substituteCastorSerializer">
        <echo message="Substituting Castor for default bean serialization"/>
        <replace dir="${wssrc.dir}" includes="*Stub.java">
            <replacefilter token=".BeanSerializerFactory."
                           value=".castor.CastorSerializerFactory."/>
            <replacefilter token=".BeanDeserializerFactory."
                           value=".castor.CastorDeserializerFactory."/>
        </replace>
        <replace file="${wssrc.dir}/deploy.wsdd">
            <replacefilter token=".BeanSerializerFactory"
                           value=".castor.CastorSerializerFactory"/>
            <replacefilter token=".BeanDeserializerFactory"
                           value=".castor.CastorDeserializerFactory"/>
        </replace>
    </target>

Hope that helps!
Melanie