Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2016/03/06 10:21:05 UTC

Re: Semaphore blocking on tryAcquire() while holding a cache-lock

Vlad and all (esp Val and Anton V.),

I reviewed the PR. My comments are in the ticket.

Anton V. there is a question regarding optimized-classnames.properties. Can
you please respond in ticket?

--Yakov

Posted by Christos Erotocritou <ch...@gridgain.com>.
Ah, I realise now that this FAQ you are talking about is probably more of a dev one where as the one I’ve created is more product focused.

Christos

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
I've populated FAQ
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/FAQ

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
I've populated FAQ

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christos Erotocritou <ch...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Christos Erotocritou <ch...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Christos Erotocritou <ch...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
+1 on FAQ

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
+1 on FAQ

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Yakov,

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Yakov,

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Vlad and All!

I have reviewed and merged ignite-642 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-642 Implement
IgniteReentrantLock data structure) to master. I will send separate email
to user- and dev-list on this.

--Yakov

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vladisav Jelisavcic <vl...@gmail.com>.
Yakov,

Posted by Vladisav Jelisavcic <vl...@gmail.com>.
Yakov,

Posted by Vladisav Jelisavcic <vl...@gmail.com>.
Yakov,

Posted by Vladisav Jelisavcic <vl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Vlad, I reviewed the code and committed it to ignite-642 branch (after some
minor style changes + I added new tests to suites).

Alex G & Sam can you please review (see diff with our current master) and
provide comments here. I think we are very close to finish with this issue.

Thanks for contributing this!

--Yakov

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vladisav Jelisavcic <vl...@gmail.com>.
Yakov,

Posted by Vladisav Jelisavcic <vl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com>.
On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Vladisav Jelisavcic <vl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Yakov,
>
> yes, thanks for the comments, I think everything should be ok now,
> please review the PR and tell me if you think anything else is needed.
>
> Once ignite-642 is merged into master,
> I'll submit a PR for IgniteReadWriteLock (hopefully on time for 1.6.
> release).

This would be awesome :)

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com>.
wrote:

> Hi Yakov,
>
> yes, thanks for the comments, I think everything should be ok now,
> please review the PR and tell me if you think anything else is needed.
>
> Once ignite-642 is merged into master,
> I'll submit a PR for IgniteReadWriteLock (hopefully on time for 1.6.
> release).

This would be awesome :)

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vladisav Jelisavcic <vl...@gmail.com>.