Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Chris Lundeberg <cl...@1904labs.com> on 2020/02/13 23:10:04 UTC

Nifi changes the URL for the registry

Hi all,

Recently I have been seeing nodes are failing to rejoin the cluster, after
a node patch is done.  I dug into the logs a bit and found that each time a
node comes back up (from restart), it tries to reference a URL for the
registry, which is not valid.

It looks like this:

Caused by: org.apache.nifi.controller.UninheritableFlowException: Proposed
configuration is not inheritable by the flow controller because of flow
differences: Found difference in Flows:
Local Fingerprint:   b44a78d3-016f-1000-ffff-ffffd1dc827bGSG
Registryhttps://nifi-registry.mycompany.com:
-1NO_VALUE0296b872-7243-3d89-aae4-47afb38abd92lien_transfer_transform_validate_countyNO_VALUEcurren
Cluster Fingerprint: b44a78d3-016f-1000-ffff-ffffd1dc827bGSG
Registryhttps://nifi-registry.mycompany.comNO_VALUE0296b872-7243-3d89-aae4-47afb38abd92lien_transfer_transform_validate_countyNO_VALUEcurrency.

I thought I read about this before and found
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-6767 with PR:
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4006.  I believe this would fix my
issue as well.

The PR has been out there a bit.. would it be possible to get it into
upcoming 1.11.2?

Thanks

Chris Lundeberg

Re: Nifi changes the URL for the registry

Posted by Chris Lundeberg <cl...@1904labs.com>.
Sounds good.

Thanks Joe /Bryan

Chris L