Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chris Aiken <ai...@gmx.de> on 2004/02/25 13:08:12 UTC

ResponseMsg - SOAP - How to extract infos

Hi together!

I like to extract the parameter values of the Element pushServiceReturn of
this ResponseMsg:

-------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

 <soapenv:Body>
  <ns1:pushServiceResponse
xmlns:ns1="services:Migration">

  <pushServiceReturn xsi:type="soapenc:Array"
                               soapenc:arrayType="xsd:string[3]"
 	xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
    <item>Test_Service</item>
    <item>http://192.168.0.20:8080</item>
    <item>False</item>
   </pushServiceReturn>
  </ns1:pushServiceResponse>

 </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>
-------------------------------------

I get the name of the RPCParam of pushServiceResponse with:

RPCParam paraName = (RPCParam) respRPC.getParams().get(0);
System.out.println("Param-name: "+ paraName.getName());

But how do I get the rest? I mean the items: <item>...</item>

I have never worked up to now with it. Hence, I am thankful for every help.
Thanks in advance,

Chris

Virus checked by Antivirus-Profi-Paket
Version: AVK 14.0.350 from 11.02.2004