Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by cemmersb <ce...@googlemail.com> on 2012/11/12 19:47:51 UTC

Re: Convenient way of using karaf features-maven-plugin to include also *.pom

Hello JB,

I'm still up to providing an RPM/DEB build for Karaf, so can we quickly
discuss the split between the core functionality and the additional repo. I
think it makes perfect sense to have this split in place since it enables
independent update mechanisms between the core and the application layer.

Can we create a list of all required modules for each package. I'm happy to
create two karaf-extra modules for each distribution.

Regards,

Christoph