Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/26 23:10:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New nifi PMC Member Nandor Soma Abonyi

On behalf of the Apache NiFI PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Nandor
has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC. We greatly
appreciate the PR reviews and code contributions and release management
work of Nandor.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Nandor to the Apache NiFi
PMC.

Congratulations Nandor!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New nifi PMC Member Nandor Soma Abonyi

Posted by Chris Sampson <ch...@naimuri.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations, well deserved!

Posted by Nandor Soma Abonyi <ns...@apache.org>.
Thank you, everyone! This is a fantastic community, and great to be part of it!

Posted by Steven Matison <st...@gmail.com>.
Congrats , such an accomplishment !!

Posted by Andrew Lim <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!