Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Tang Helen-HTANG1 <He...@motorola.com> on 2002/12/30 21:11:07 UTC

Supported platforms

Anyone has a list of platforms that Apache SOAP software would run?

Thanks,
Helen Tang

Re: SOAP Error

Posted by Vijay Shinde <Vi...@morganstanley.com>.
Hey Scott,

I solved my problem.It is class path problem.
I corrected my classpath and it is running now.

Thanx a lot for your great help..You really helped me to get rid of that big
stack trace.

Regards,
Vijay

Re: SOAP Error

Posted by Vijay Shinde <Vi...@morganstanley.com>.
Hey Scott,

Re: SOAP Error

Posted by Vijay Shinde <Vi...@morganstanley.com>.
Hey Scott,

Re: SOAP Error

Posted by Vijay Shinde <Vi...@morganstanley.com>.
Hey Scott,

Re: SOAP Error

> [...]
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.ja
> va:1125)
> &lt;/pre&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;HR size=&quot;1&quot;
> noshade&gt;&lt;/body&gt;&lt;/htm
> l&gt;
> ]
>         at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:208)
>         at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:255)
>         at Example1_client.main(Example1_client.java:26)
>

> If i check the serever error log.
> I get following error.
> avax.servlet.ServletException: Error building response envelope:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>  at

org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.doPost(RPCRouterServlet.jav
a:418)

>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

tionFilterChain.java:247)

>  at

erChain.java:193)

>  at

e.java:243)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
72)
>  at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at

e.java:190)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
72)
>  at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:234
7)
>  at

:180)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
lve.java:170)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:564)

>  at

:170)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:564)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468
)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:564)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
72)
>  at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at

java:174)

Re: SOAP Error

> [...]
> org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.ja
> va:1125)
> &lt;/pre&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;HR size=&quot;1&quot;
> noshade&gt;&lt;/body&gt;&lt;/htm
> l&gt;
> ]
>         at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:208)
>         at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:255)
>         at Example1_client.main(Example1_client.java:26)
>

> If i check the serever error log.
> I get following error.
> avax.servlet.ServletException: Error building response envelope:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>  at

org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.doPost(RPCRouterServlet.jav
a:418)

>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

tionFilterChain.java:247)

>  at

erChain.java:193)

>  at

e.java:243)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
72)
>  at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at

e.java:190)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
72)
>  at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:234
7)
>  at

:180)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:566)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherVa
lve.java:170)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:564)

>  at

:170)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:564)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468
)
>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.ja
va:564)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:4
72)
>  at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
>  at

java:174)

Attachments Tutorials

Posted by Dave Searle <da...@davesearle.co.uk>.
Hi All,

Happy new year....

Does any one know of tutorials that talk about using Attachments with
SOAP, apart from this one:

http://soapagent.com/cgi-bin/jump.cgi?ID=342

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments Tutorials

SOAP Error

Posted by Vijay Shinde <Vi...@morganstanley.com>.
Hey Scott,

I get this as an exception
[...]

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)

SOAP Error

Posted by Vijay Shinde <Vi...@morganstanley.com>.
Hey Scott,

I get this as an exception