Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Robin Verlangen <ro...@us2.nl> on 2012/11/09 14:36:42 UTC

Remove crashed node

Hi there,

We have had a crashed node that is currently removed from the rack. However
when I try a schema upgrade / truncate operation it complains of the
unreachable node. I tried the removetoken, but that didn't resolve.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Best regards,

Robin Verlangen
*Software engineer*
*
*
W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
E robin@us2.nl

<http://goo.gl/Lt7BC>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
irrevocably delete this message and any copies.

Re: Remove crashed node

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
I am glad to here that.

You're very welcome.