Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/11/19 11:43:24 UTC

[Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "Transaction" by JoergHeinicke

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JoergHeinicke:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Transaction

+  1. I'm currently working on it as we have exactly the same need. I started only yesterday. I don't want to promise too much, but if you can wait a week ...
+