Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 16:14:27 UTC

Context encoding ....

Simple stupid newbie question ....

T5 encodes the context in the url path.
 E.g.

"Snake Pliskin"

.. is appendend as ...

/Snake$0020Pliskin

I feel a need to create some url's on my own when porting an existing app.

How is this done? I.e.

SomeClass.someMethod("Snake Pliskin") -> "Snake$0020Pliskin"

Thanks in advance,
Gunnar Eketrapp,
Nacka, Stockholm, Sweden

Re: Context encoding ....

Posted by cordenier christophe <ch...@gmail.com>.
Have a look in org.apache.tapestry5.services.

Re: Context encoding ....

Posted by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Context encoding ....

Posted by cordenier christophe <ch...@gmail.com>.