Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/05/22 15:51:51 UTC

globalAlternatives

Hi!

Currently the globalAlternatives approach is configured by

interface=impl

in some properties. The issue is that this is pretty costly to detect as there is no common prefix.

I suggest we add a hardcoded "globalAlternatives." in front of the interface.

That way we can improve the handling speed pretty easily.

wdyt?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: globalAlternatives

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
+1 for the "globalAlternatives" prefix in 0.4

Later we can discuss a different approach for 0.5 if necessary.

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/

Re: globalAlternatives