Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Nitin Borwankar <ni...@borwankar.com> on 1999/08/08 20:12:52 UTC

Low signal to noise ratio

Given that this list is for discussing sofwtare which hasn't arrived
yet,
and the few topics like "config file format" have been beaten to death,
what else can be expected, until the code turns up ?

+1's > /dev/null, please ! :-)

Nitin

RE: Low signal to noise ratio

Posted by Clay Atkins <ca...@spcmg.com>.
No iSen oIse n oise no Is enO ise nOiS eno is e