Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Nicolas Steinmetz <ns...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/04 01:34:17 UTC

CouchDB package/slackbuild for Slackware 13.0

Hi,

I just built a slackbuild of CouchDB for Slackware 13.0/x86_64

Blog post is in french but reading the code portion should be self
explenatory.

   -
   http://nicolas.steinmetz.fr/journal/post/2010/01/03/CouchDB-0.10.1-on-Slackware-13.0

I also just submitted the couchdb slackbuild to slackbuild.org, which aims
to index non official slackware packages.

For slackware users, below direct links :

   - Slackbuild :
   http://nicolas.steinmetz.fr/slackware/13/couchdb-0.10.1-sb.tgz
   - Package :
   http://nicolas.steinmetz.fr/slackware/13/couchdb-0.10.1-x86_64-1_SBo.tgz

Do not know if there are a lot of people using CouchDB on slack but as it
could interest some...

Cheers,
Nicolas
--
Nicolas Steinmetz
http://www.steinmetz.fr - http://nicolas.steinmetz.fr/

Re: CouchDB package/slackbuild for Slackware 13.0

Posted by Nicolas Steinmetz <ns...@gmail.com>.
2010/1/4 Nicolas Steinmetz <ns...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> 2010/1/4 Nicolas Steinmetz <ns...@gmail.com>
>

>> I also just submitted the couchdb slackbuild to slackbuild.org, which
>> aims to index non official slackware packages.
>>
>> <http://nicolas.steinmetz.fr/journal/post/2010/01/03/CouchDB-0.10.1-on-Slackware-13.0>
>

> Available here :
> http://slackbuilds.org/repository/13.0/development/couchdb/
>
> Slackbuild was heavily fixed to meet some Slackware requirements - so I
> think it's more clean to use this one instead of mine.

Tutorial for install on slackware are now on the wiki :

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/InstallationSurSlackware (French Version)
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Slackware (English version)

Cheers,
Nicolas