Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by fl...@gmail.com on 2014/02/09 12:30:00 UTC

flex-sdk_mustella - Build # 698 - Failure!

flex-sdk_mustella - Build # 698 - Failure:

http://flex-mustella.cloudapp.net/job/flex-sdk_mustella/698/

Changes for Build #696
[carlosrovira] FLEX-34053 - MaskedTextInput - fixed a case when text is *not* complete and user makes a selection (1 or + characters) and then inserts a character. Now this case is supported.

[carlosrovira] FLEX-34053 - MaskedTextInput - fix a bug introduced in latest commit on insertion near separator, remove unused mx_internal namespace, and format code

[jmclean] updated with recent changes

[jmclean] fix usage message

[jmclean] update RSL versions to 4.12

[jmclean] update version to RC1 date

[jmclean] add missing config files so we can easily see and track changes / more easily know if a RC is broken

[jmclean] update version to 4.12 and update Flash Player and AIR versions where needed. Changed intro as information was out of date.

[jmclean] changed to only check screen dimensions when on an iPad

[jmclean] Corrected Flash Builder 4.6/4.7 issue to make it clear it applies to all SDKs after 4.10.0

Changes for Build #697
[erik] Updated to include current beta versions

[erik] - added initial setting report for easier overview of type of run

Changes for Build #698

--------------------------------

Started by user flexpmc
[EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
Building remotely on WindowsSlave in workspace c:\jenkins_slave\workspace\flex-sdk_mustella
Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
Fetching upstream changes from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flex-sdk.git
Checking out Revision 42ebf3c2747beef4b7c8f92a12e6ce3b4119b683 (origin/develop)
No emails were triggered.
[EnvInject] - Executing scripts and injecting environment variables after the SCM step.
[EnvInject] - Injecting as environment variables the properties content
USER=ApacheFlex
TLF_HOME=C:/jenkins_slave/workspace/download-flex-tlf

[EnvInject] - Variables injected successfully.
[flex-sdk_mustella] $ sh -xe C:\Users\APACHE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\2\hudson25986.sh
+ cd mustella
+ dos2unix jenkins.sh
dos2unix: converting file jenkins.sh to Unix format ...
+ ./jenkins.sh --type main
No valid Flash Player Debugger variable value could be parsed.
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Email was triggered for: Failure
Sending email for trigger: Failure

(sent from ext-email)

Re: flex-sdk_mustella - Build # 698 - Failure!

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Working on the Mustella VM a bit, so, as the good book advises: DON'T PANIC!

:-)

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software