Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by "Joyce, Michael J (398J)" <Mi...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2014/07/17 23:10:15 UTC

Re: OCW Website Ideas - Work in Progress

Ok, Trying this again without making the ASF lists mad because the attachments are too big =D

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-493

From: <Joyce>, JPL <Mi...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM
To: "dev@climate.apache.org<ma...@climate.apache.org>" <de...@climate.apache.org>>, rcmes-dev <rc...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Cc: "Hawley, Christopher R (172B)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Subject: OCW Website Ideas - Work in Progress

Forwarding this on behalf of Christopher Hawley. I think the mockups are looking great! Really appreciate Chris taking the time to mock something up like this. Feedback is always welcome. I’m going to pester Chris a bunch and drag him onto the mailing list so he can participate as well :)

--
Michael J. Joyce
Engineering Applications Software Engineer