Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/10 03:06:20 UTC

[DISCUSS][4.2] Using full-clone by default for VMware deployment

To better integrate with VMware features like storage live migration,  fully utilize third-party integrations from vSphere eco-system, I'd like to change our default volume deploy mode from linked-clone to full-clone in VMware.

If there is no objections, I'll make the change and starting from 4.2 release, we will use full-clone mode by default for VMware deployments.

Kelven

RE: [DISCUSS][4.2] Using full-clone by default for VMware deployment

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com>.
+1 for this proposal to make full-clone as default.

-Sateesh