Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/09/07 02:24:04 UTC

[Jakarta Wiki] Update of "JakartaBoardReport-September2005" by YoavShapira

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by YoavShapira:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-September2005

The comment on the change is:
Yoav's comments on moving out of Jakarta.

  ==== Tapestry ====

+ ==== Tomcat ====
+
+ This is probably the final time Tomcat will be mentioned in a Jakarta board report.  But just for the record, the Tomcat team plans to complete its TLP move during this month.  That move includes both the CVS repositories, which have already been partially migrated to SVN outside the Jakarta SVN tree, and the web site materials.  We will be putting up tomcat.apache.org with dedicated download, mailing list, and other pages.  We plan to replace the Jakarta pages that are specific to Tomcat with a redirect to the tomcat.apache.org pages, in whatever the infrastructure team thinks is the most appropriate manner.
+
+ This, of course, is no subtitute for a proper Tomcat PMC report to the board.  One will be created and submitted as  appropriate.
+
+ I personally and the Tomcat PMC team in general would like to thank the Jakarta PMC for its help and support during the past years, and for its assistance with the migration to TLP.
+
  ==== Turbine ====

  2. September 2005 - Turbine Stratum 1.0 released