Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fatima <F....@cs.cardiff.ac.uk> on 2007/07/09 11:07:23 UTC

Porblems in deployment

Hello

I am new to web services. I have installed tomcat version 6.0.13 and
Axis2.war file on Fedora Core 5, they both have passed the validation
test, also, i am using firefox as my web browser. When i run the version
service of Axis2 or any other service, it gives me the following error

"
        This XML file does not appear to have any style information
associated with it. The document tree is shown below. "

My directory hierarchy for my own   HelloWorld service is correct and
also the services.xml file seems to be correct as well.  I am unable to
figure out the problem.

Please if anyone can comment on it.

Thanks

Fatima

Re: Porblems in deployment

Posted by Hassan Schroeder <ha...@gmail.com>.
On 7/9/07, Fatima <F....@cs.cardiff.ac.uk> wrote:

> I am new to web services. I have installed tomcat version 6.0.13 and
> Axis2.war file on Fedora Core 5, they both have passed the validation
> test, also, i am using firefox as my web browser. When i run the version
> service of Axis2 or any other service, it gives me the following error

>         This XML file does not appear to have any style information
> associated with it. The document tree is shown below. "

This is not a Tomcat issue. The above is also not an error, it's
an informational message *from Firefox* regarding the XML file
it's displaying. Try fetching your service with wget or telnet or an
actual web service client and look at the result.