Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Joel Schuster <jo...@Navsys.com> on 2009/08/27 18:23:44 UTC

WebConsole w/ PaxWeb

I need to use the PaxWeb that comes with the cxf distribute osgi bundle(s). However, if I have PaxWeb and Felix' Http Service based on Jetty there end up being conflicts and things don't work quite right.

As Felix' Http Service bundles doesn't export org.mortbay.jetty* like PaxWeb I can't use it instead. However, when I use just PaxWeb the WebConsole doesn't work right.

Thoughts to get over this bundle conflict?

Joel Schuster
Senior Software Engineer
NAVSYS Corporation
14960 Woodcarver Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
719-481-4877