Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Francesco Nidito <fr...@viralize.com> on 2020/01/07 08:05:32 UTC

Review request (autoscaling for GCE)

Happy new year!

At the beginning of December we opened a PR to add support for autoscaling
for GCE but it has not been given any attention so far.

This is a change that we made internally at Viralize for our own use and it
has been running for a while now.  We contributed it back into the project
as we believe it may be useful to a wider audience of users on GCE.

The PR can be found at the following link →
https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/8987

Thanks in advance for any feedback you could provide to us :)

Happy new year again!

Francesco

--
Francesco Nidito
*Lead Software Development Engineer*

Re: Review request (autoscaling for GCE)

Posted by Francesco Nidito <fr...@viralize.com>.
Hi Clint — as 0.17 has been released, let me know if you need some input
from me on the PR for the autoscaling for GCE.

Francesco

Posted by Clint Wylie <cw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Roman Leventov <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francesco Nidito <fr...@viralize.com>.