Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by David Barnes <db...@vidiom.com> on 2008/07/18 17:16:07 UTC

Thanks and a question [was: svn commit: r677837 ]

Jean-Frederic,
Thank you for your guidance in how to submit doc
corrections, and thanks for the rapid turnaround.
I may submit more
edits in the future: was the format of my bug reports and patch files
correct?
I will gladly make any improvements you suggest.
Regards,
-David

Re: Thanks and a question [was: svn commit: r677837 ]

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
David Barnes wrote:

> Jean-Frederic,
> Thank you for your guidance in how to submit doc
> corrections, and thanks for the rapid turnaround.
> I may submit more
> edits in the future: was the format of my bug reports and patch files
> correct?

Buzilla is a good way to do this, mail to the dev too. I prefer the
first one.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic