Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anoop <an...@india.hp.com> on 2002/08/26 15:08:08 UTC

Populating values in checkbox incrementally and dynamically

Hi,

	The task is to populate values onto the checkbox dynamically and
incrementally from an array. I have something like this in my jsp-

<logic:iterate id="user" name="user">
        <bean:write name="UserDetail" property="status"/>
</logic:iterate>

getStatus() in my UserDetail bean returns an array of string.

Here, I need the value for my checkbox to be in incremental fashion. Like,

I want my final HTML to look like:

<input type="checkbox" name="status" value="1">
<input type="checkbox" name="status" value="2">
<input type="checkbox" name="status" value="3"> .......

Thanks a lot,

Anoop.