Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Dendukuri, Hemanth" <hd...@ebay.com> on 2016/02/22 23:56:32 UTC

Creating a Release Branch.

 Hi All,

             I am creating a release branch in git.  Please hold off any commits until this is finished.

Regards
Hemanth

Re: Creating a Release Branch.

Posted by "Dendukuri, Hemanth" <hd...@ebay.com>.
I was able to create branch branch-0.3.0<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-eagle.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/branch-0.3.0> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-eagle.git;a=summary

Please resume your commits.