Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/04 10:20:19 UTC

How to force to always copy a JS resource to bin folder thru VS Code

Do you guys that use VS Code know how to always force to copy JS resources
from resources folder to bin/resources ?
If I add or change a JS file on my resources folder, I have to manually
copy to bin folder.

Re: How to force to always copy a JS resource to bin folder thru VS Code

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> escreveu no dia segunda, 5/10/2020
à(s) 08:51:

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: How to force to always copy a JS resource to bin folder thru VS Code

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Hugo,