Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by younggyu Chun <yo...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/15 08:44:55 UTC

translate document into korean

Dear igniters

I would like to translate the ignite documents in Korean as many Koreans
recently are getting intereted in the ignite project. I introduced
my colleagues to the ignite, and then my colleagues are planning to use the
ignite as shared RDDs for spark and data grid instead of applying Oracle
Coherence.

I am sure that the ignite would become one of the most popular project in
the near future in Korea so I would like to help many Koreans who are
strugging with reading documents written in English, which would
dramatically boost up the popularity of the ignite in Korea

feel free to give any comment on translation

Best Regards,
Younggyu, Chun

Re: translate document into korean

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Younggyu, Chun!

Thats pretty cool! Thanks a lot for your help!

We already have translation to simplified chinese.

And I think we should do the same for Korean.
Take a look at this thread:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/about-apache-ignite-s-document-localization-Simplified-Chinese-td4497.html

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: translate document into korean

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Hi, Younggyu Chun.

You should translate the latest version, which is 1.5.

When we move to the next version, you can translate only the changes. All
the documentation changes are recorded in the Ignite Documentation GIT
Repository on GitHub:

https://github.com/apacheignite/documentation

D.

Posted by younggyu Chun <yo...@gmail.com>.