Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/11 12:47:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.10.2, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 1.10.2,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint C63E230EFFF519A5BBF2C9AE6767487CD505859C [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-1.10.2-rc1" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release and adding announcement blog
post [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Zhu Zhu

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12347791
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.10.2-rc1/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1383/
[5]
https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/4033014695061b05a720edc766f1c722cdb32d6e
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/366

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.10.2, release candidate #1

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the updates and the efforts to fix the issues @Till
Will start to create RC2.

Thanks,
Zhu Zhu

Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> 于2020年8月13日周四 下午4:20写道:

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
FLINK-18902 and FLINK-18646 have been merged into the release-1.10 branch.
From my side you are good to go to create the next RC now.

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.