Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2010/02/23 16:54:47 UTC

Dropping the launchpad/jcrapp module?

Hi

I'm wondering if we should just drop the contrib/launchpad/jcrapp
module? It has no value for Sling and no value for people building web
applications on top of Sling or even JCR. With the new launchpad maven
plugin there is even a better way :)

In addition jcrapp is really a funny name (just drop the first and last
letter...) :)

Anyone against removing?

If we don't remove it, someone has to update it to use the lastest maven
launchpad plugin :)

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Dropping the launchpad/jcrapp module?

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
On 2/23/10 10:54 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm wondering if we should just drop the contrib/launchpad/jcrapp
> module? It has no value for Sling and no value for people building web
> applications on top of Sling or even JCR. With the new launchpad maven
> plugin there is even a better way :)
>
> In addition jcrapp is really a funny name (just drop the first and last
> letter...) :)
>
> Anyone against removing?
No, but I think we should find a different use for this name :)