Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2009/11/05 08:31:56 UTC

Confluence playground

Hi,

Is something like that to learn? I want to write about new Convention
archetype but I don't want to break anything (I'm quite fresh to wiki
;-)

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Confluence playground

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2009/11/5 Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>:
> You'd have to mess up quite badly to break anything in the wiki - you
> can always rollback a page and/or delete it.
> I'd say, go ahead and give it a shot. I'll clean up afterwards if it
> necessary ;-)

Ok, I updated page about archetypes and it looks nice ;-) So it looks
like I didn't break anything!

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Confluence playground

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Lukasz Lenart
<lu...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is something like that to learn? I want to write about new Convention
> archetype but I don't want to break anything (I'm quite fresh to wiki
> ;-)

You'd have to mess up quite badly to break anything in the wiki - you
can always rollback a page and/or delete it.
I'd say, go ahead and give it a shot. I'll clean up afterwards if it
necessary ;-)

- Phil (the janitor)

> Regards
> --
> Lukasz
> http://www.lenart.org.pl/

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
- Randy Pausch

Re: Confluence playground

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Lukasz Lenart
<lu...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is something like that to learn? I want to write about new Convention
> archetype but I don't want to break anything (I'm quite fresh to wiki

You can create a personal space in Confluence, and create pages in
there to play around with. If you're more comfortable working this
way, you can also create new pages in your personal space and then
move them into the "real" space when you're happy with them.

--
Martin Cooper