Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org> on 2004/12/16 23:02:25 UTC

Problem with flows and integers

Hello.

Strange behaviour with flows, and VERY frustrating. I have a number
(say, 1). In a flow function, I simply do var n = 1;

I'd like to use the n value in a jxpath file. But in my jxpath file, The
value is becomed 1.0. Not 1. It's not a problem with jx:number.

But in my XSP file with jpath logicsheet, IT IS a big problem: I can't
no longer do a insert via esql (1.0 is not an integer).

How can I make the conversion in the flow (I've tried parseInt on the
var, it does not work)?? Do I have to do the conversion in my xsp file?

I'm using cocoon 2.1.6.

Rgds.

Re: Problem with flows and integers

Posted by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org>.
Upayavira wrote:

> You could try var foo = new java.lang.Integer(xxx). Actually use a Java
> integer rather than a javascript object.

Works fine, many thanks...

Rgds.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.