Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Cordes, Hans-Dieter" <hd...@emea.att.com> on 2005/11/30 16:04:27 UTC

xmlbeans ant task

Hello,

I use the "xmlbean" ant task (in the context of XMLBeans-1.0.3; I have to use this version for compatibility reasons) like this:

		<xmlbean classpath="${XMLBeans.jar}" schema="${aots.xsd.dir}"      destfile="${jar.dir}/Schema.AOTS.jar"
					srcgendir="${aots.xmlbeans.gen.dir}/src"      classgendir="${aots.xmlbeans.gen.dir}/classes"/>

When I run that task in my "build" target, the whole process of generating xmlbeans starts again, even if I did that a minute before. Is there a way to do the xmlbeans generation conditionally, i.e. only if the XSD file has changed?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
	Hans-Dieter Cordes