Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Xue Fei Duan <du...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/20 07:41:02 UTC

AOO 4.0 testing discussion

Hi All,
Recently, there are many new volunteers to join us. It's very exciting and
I think it's time for us to think about our AOO 4.0 testing plan. follow is
our developer AOO 4.0 brainstorm, it's not finalized for AOO 4.0
development plan but we may begin to think how we can do our test work for
AOO 4.0. I'll draft our testing plan, if you have any idea or suggestion,
welcome to response this mail.
AOO 4.0 development brainstorm:
[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Planning
Thanks
-Xue Fei

Re: AOO 4.0 testing discussion

Posted by Xue Fei Duan <du...@gmail.com>.
Simon,
Thanks for your suggestion, We will define a regression suite then execute
it in every milestone build. I think it can help guarantee our monthly
milestone build quality.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Xue Fei,

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.