Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by madan chowdary <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/03/03 08:03:20 UTC

Re: [ Tobago ] Regarding PopUp's

Hi All,

Is there any means of doing this...

I am in real need of this functionality.

I tried using different JavaScript frameworks like Dojo, Yahoo UI framework.

But there rendering is causing some script problems when tested in FireFox and IE, and even the Z-Index is differing for the DIV's .

I tried with a popup with <tc:link> .when clicked it would display the popup.

Buts that's not my case, the popup should be shown when we place mouse over <tc:link/>

if there is no mouseOver attribute for <tc:link/> it would be helpful for these kind of situations .

Plz suggest me how to proceed to my case.

Thnx in Advance,

Regards,
Madan