Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us> on 2006/06/20 23:14:19 UTC

# spaces for tabs (was: Re: Tabs versus Spaces (was Re: svn commit: r415780 - /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/servlet/ServletRequestContext.java))

Will it be 2 or 4?

I like 2 because I'm cheap.

-Elias

Re: # spaces for tabs

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
2!

Re: # spaces for tabs (was: Re: Tabs versus Spaces (was Re: svn commit: r415780 - /incubator/abdera/java/trunk/server/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/server/servlet/ServletRequestContext.java))

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 6/20/06, Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us> wrote:
> Will it be 2 or 4?
>
> I like 2 because I'm cheap.