Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by mibo <mi...@apache.org> on 2019/01/28 18:56:56 UTC

[Discuss] Maintenance Release 2.0.11

Hi All,

Since the last maintenance release for Olingo 2.0.x branch was over a
year ago and there were several fixed issues in the last months [1] I
would suggest to build a new release (Olingo 2.0.11).

If there are no objections in the next 24 hours I will start preparing
the RC and start the official release process.
Furthermore I will volunteer as Release Manager for this.

Kind Regards, Michael

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OLINGO/versions/12342435

Re: [Discuss] Maintenance Release 2.0.11

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

As there are no objections I will start with the preparations (building the RC) for the Olingo 2.0.11 release.

Kind Regards, Michael