Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2018/04/01 22:08:53 UTC

Re: A bug in 16.11.04

My knowledge is a little bit out of date but the code used to be able to
fallback through to the default locale and if it still didn't find anything
then it would simply output the key instead.

For example if the user's locale was zh_cn and the default locale was en_US
then it would look for a value against each of the following locales:
zh_cn
zh
en_us
en
If it didn't find anything against any of those locales then it would
output the property key.

Adding the missing translation would fix your issue but a ticket would be
useful to fix the missing translation handling which seems buggy to me
based on this report.

Regards
Scott

答复: A bug in 16.11.04

Posted by Schumann Ye <sc...@hotmail.com>.
Dear Scott,

I agree with you because there is no need to add the locale translation in the release 16.11.03 and it works perfectly.

However, I could not figure out why and the temporary solution works for me.

Thanks

B.R.

Schumann

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用