Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/07/29 05:28:56 UTC

[Discuss] Duplicated OSGi Package Exports

Hi Devs,

Please see the attached text file generated using [1]. There are duplicated
OSGi package exports currently in our distribution. This may result in
using different versions of the same library by different components, we
might need to fix this.

[1] https://github.com/ruwanta/CarbonOSGI-Bundle-Verifier

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Duplicated OSGi Package Exports

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Great! Thanks Akila!
We might also need to run maven dependency analyze command: (mvn
dependency:analyze) and remove unused dependencies.

Thanks

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Imesh,