Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Daren R. Sefcik" <da...@partnersdata.com> on 2003/01/15 21:00:56 UTC

RequestDispatcher problem

I am using RequestDispatcher with an app in Jetty
that seems to work fine but I am moving over to
Tomcat and find it does not work. With Tomcat
the page will forward its request and the browser
will display the source html instead of the rendered
html page..the only exception to this is IE, it renders
the page fine whereas Netscape and Konqueror only display
the source. Again though, it works fine with all browsers
running under Jetty.

Here is the code:

<snip>
RequestDispatcher rd =
  getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/Info.jsp");
rd.include(req, res);
</snip>

Can anybody help??

TIA,