Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Michalis Vargiamis <mi...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/20 13:13:00 UTC

Running the benchmark jobs

Hello,

When running e.g. org.apache.wayang.apps.wordcount.WordCountScala
without parameters I get the following message about its usage

<plugin(,plugin)*> <input file> [<words per line a..b[~confidence]>]

I'd like to ask what are the
"<plugin(,plugin)*>" arguments.

Thank you,

Michalis

Re: Running the benchmark jobs

Posted by Michalis Vargiamis <mi...@gmail.com>.
Here is it :D

https://github.com/apache/incubator-wayang/pull/304

Michalis

Posted by Alexander Alten <al...@databloom.ai>.
Hey Michalis,

--
databloom AI, Inc.

3401 N. MIAMI AVE. STE 230
33127 Miami, Florida
United States

--  Please consider the environment before printing this
email --

Disclaimer:
The content of this message is confidential. If you
have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then
delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal
the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this
email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will
not be held liable for any damage caused by the message.

Re: Running the benchmark jobs

Posted by Michalis Vargiamis <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jorge Arnulfo Quiané Ruiz <qu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michalis,