Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by pb <de...@coolcat.com.au> on 2000/03/29 04:30:20 UTC

XmlMapper problem

Gidday All,

I am having a problem with XmlMapper. When I use with the following
rules I get a java.lang.NoSuchMethodException.

	xm.addRule("method-setter-test/test-element",
xm.methodSetter("setMethod0", 1));
	xm.addRule("method-setter-test/test-element", xm.methodParam(0,
"val0"));

	xm.addRule("method-setter-test/test-element",
xm.methodSetter("setMethod1", 1));
	xm.addRule("method-setter-test/test-element", xm.methodParam(0,
"val1"));

I have attched a test class amd xml file to reproduce this problem, I
can't figure out if it is my usage of xm.addRule or a bug in XmlMapper I
suspect the latter.

cheers pb..

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:445)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.MethodSetter.end(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.matchEnd(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.endElement(XmlMapper.java:98)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.maybeElement(Compiled Code)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.content(Compiled Code)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.maybeElement(Compiled Code)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.parseInternal(Compiled Code)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:283)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.readXml(XmlMapper.java:200)
        at MethodSetterTest.main(MethodSetterTest.java:49)

Peter Blakeley
[ coolcat.com.au ]

this(); // call my birth to check that all that is needed is.
;-})